I am a man, in the middle of life. What that means to me, you and us is what I hope to frame in my attempts at this.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

What I love...

The IAF Aerobatic Team flying IAI Tzukit jet aircraft create a heart during a ceremony for graduating Israeli Air Force pilots at Hatzerim Air Base, June 28, 2010.  REUTERS/Baz Ratner (ISRAEL - Tags: MILITARY IMAGES OF THE DAY)



What I love…

(As stolen from my bookface account)

I love our God.
I love my wife.
I love my kids.
I love my family-blood and in Christ.
There are place and people that I will remember all my life though some have changed-some for better not forever, some have gone and some remain.
I am a Christian by faith.
I am a husband and father by love.
I am a Physical Therapist by trade.
Some of you know me forward and backward.
Some of you don't really know me at all.
And even more of you think you know me-you probably don't.
I am just sitting here-watching the wheels go round and round.
I am living for today...not yesterday, not tomorrow-just today.
Do you realize you have been blessed?
Have you blessed someone today?
Grace is amazing...do you get it?
More importantly-do you TRUST it?
I love music...I really do.
I see friends shaking hands, saying how do you...they are really saying I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment